Wednesday, January 09, 2008



This is a bad picture but I felt I had to put some kind of Colorado picture in here... this is from last summer when we went out to visit. We had gone to the park with my in laws.

Its hard to believe I am moving back to where it snows. Its hard to believe I am willingly going. Its hard to believe this is happening so fast. We are still waiting for our relo packet. Once that arrives it will be crazy. One of Shawn's friends estimated we would have our appraisal within a week... that means there is a massive amount of things to be done! I am thinking that if I can do a whirlwind of work between now and then the next 8 weeks will be easy- there will be very little to clean up if it is all packed, right?

We took what may be our last trip to Atlanta this morning. Thankfully we left at 4:30. The traffic was awful once we got to the outskirts of town. We made it just in time. Today Jon, Britt, and Josh went to the neurologist. Josh is going to be taking a preventative for the migraines. We are going to try Topamax daily and see if it helps calm things down a little. I hate for him to experience such severe pain so hopefully it will work. The trip down and back and the appt went well. Only one major crisis- Jon decided to choke on his lunch and throw up all over himself, the table and the floor. Needless to say every one's appetite was spoiled and we got the rest of lunch to go. After a pit stop to Target for new clothes we were on our way!

Tomorrow is chemo day...pray that I can convince the drs that he needs this tube in his stomach to help him. I need to get it done before we move. This would be so wonderful for Jon and the rest of us.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh, bless his heart. I will DEFITNITELY be praying for the appt tomorrow.

That picture is so gorgeous! Is that where you will live?