Friday, January 25, 2008


It's so quiet I don't know what to do!!!
It is a very rare moment at my house. Mya is sound asleep. All the kids, including Jonathan, are at school. My husband is at work and I am here in the kitchen drinking coffee in the total quiet. Its so quiet that I don't really know what to do!!! Kind of like when you go to the grocery store alone and it takes 3 hours of wandering aimlessly to get even half of your list...all of you moms know what I am talking about. You finally get time to do what you want/need to and you can't because you can only function in chaos.
So a quick update... Jon is going to the surgeon on Monday morning to set up the time for a g-tube. Please pray that we make the right decisions and that there will be no complications or problems. Pray for a quick surgery date. Mya goes Wednesday morning for a consult with the ENT for ear tubes. I have put it off as long as I can... I think she really needs the intervention. Its going to be a busy month....

No comments: