Saturday, January 05, 2008

MRI is STABLE!!!!!!

We are home from Atlanta and everything is good. There are no significant changes in Jon's tumor. He definately still has a massive sinus infection. I am going to try to get in touch with the ENT and see if there is anything different we can do for him... his next appt is not until Feb. But he is so miserable.

I was so happy following the appt with the oncologist today...we discussed the problem we have with his meds. I am at a point of desperation with his pill taking. It takes at least an hour and a half each night to get the pills down. For the first time today someone had a solution that might really work-either a NG tube or NJ tube... of course, there is no way he would tolerate a tube in his nose. But a tube in his stomach would be a real possibilty. The thought of not having to force pills down his throat is very appealing to me. So Thursday morning I will be heading to clinic ready to push for this happening very soon. God knows we needed an answer for this quickly.

Well, I better get to bed. There is more to update about soon but for now my pillow is calling my name!

No comments: