Wednesday, June 27, 2007




Today was a special day of blessing!!! This morning some new friends arrived with this back hoe to dig out part of the yard where we are going to put the new pool that Mamaw and Papa gave us. The kids, especially Joshua, loved being part of the action.
This is a huge blessing for me... my days have just gotten a litle easier as I can wear out the wild ones in the pool. Thank you God!!!!
Thank you Mr. Randy and Preacher for your hard work this morning. You were a blessing to us more than you will know. And your timing was just perfect. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

3 comments:

Pam said...

What a wonderful treat! I am so thrilled for you. Maybe we can come see the progress next month when we're in TN!

BTW, tell your sweet and so grown up cutie that her friend, Sweetcheeks has those same sandals.

Still prayin' for you daily. Love to all of you. Maybe we can set up a time to see each other face to face.

Anonymous said...

Praise God! I am praying for you my sweet cousin.

Heidi

Tina said...

How wonderful! My boys would have loved to watch that backhoe too. Your children are gorgeous!