Friday, June 15, 2007

I have to run out the door but wanted to ask for your prayers today. I have all of my medical tests done this morning. Please pray that they will go smoothly and fast... I am more a fan of performing procedures rather than having them performed on me!!! Pray that I can get in and out of there and back to my children as fast as possible.

Please pray especially for Mya. This will be the first time she has had to take a bottle and not be nursing. Pray for her to take the bottle and to not react to the solid foods I have for her in case of emergency. This is the part that bothers me the most...affecting her. She has an ear infection in both ears and a pretty nasty cold so that won't help matters.

Thank you all for your prayers and sweet encouraging comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saying a prayer for you both right now.

Love ya!