Friday, April 10, 2009

We just talked to our nurse practitioner from oncology. Jon has stabilized and he is maintaining his temperature. I have asked for one of two things to happen:

1. If we are going to stay in the hospital, I would like him to start his chemo now. That way we would know if there was going to be destabilization after the treatment.

2. If we are not going to start it until Monday, I want them to let me take him home. I can manage his needs right now. And I know how to get back to the hospital.

So now we are waiting for them to decide. Pray we can go home today. That would be the best thing for our whole family.

No comments: