Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So today was my first official day as a homeschool mom! It started out with a bang. and the only word I can use to describe the day...YIKES!!!! What exactly have I gotten myself into???? Actually, I am far from despairing. After all it was just the first day and we don't have all of our stuff yet. But tomorrow I will defiantely have a better plan. So we survived and we are all still in one piece!

The new added benefit to this new beginning of our lives is the calm that comes with order. While I certainly don't have this perfected, just one day of having a set meal time and snack time cut down my stress drastically...there wasn't food all over the place. And everyone actually ate real food since they were not eating junk all day. Definate plus on this side!!!!

I will let you know how tomorrow goes. Just keep praying!

No comments: