Monday, August 04, 2008

So today started out as a low day...everything was crashing in around me. I am thankful though that by mid afternoon things seemed to have turned around. I was busy all afternoon cleaning and organizing the garage. I love having a garage!!!! This one room has become a multi purpose hang out...at any given moment it is a hockey rink, bicycle track, craft room, scrapbooking room, dance studio, photography studio, playground, and school room. It felt good to get so much accomplished.

We are waiting for our school materials to show up. Oh, yes, we are going to be homeschoolers this year!!! We are enrolled in Colorado Virtual Academy which is actually public school online. We are excited and anxious to get started. Unfortunately there appears to be a delay in the shipping due to a supplier issue so we are all starting to feel a little frustrated.

My children are heavy on my heart tonight. There has been so much sadness lately. Most of it has been over lack of friendships and hurtful friendships here so far. I am not sure what to do except pray specifically for each one of them to make friends.

Well, I am going to go to bed now... I just felt the need to blog...my friend has consistently been blogging every day and I was feeling a little accountability flowing from her example!

No comments: