Saturday, September 29, 2007


Encouragment for Today


This week has held several intimate encounters with the Lord. I am ashamed to say that this has been a rarity for me lately..but having tasted his presence again this week I am longing for more. Hopefully later this evening I will have time to write more about what the Lord has spoken to my heart but for now I just wanted to share the verses that encouraged me this morning...

" Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another- and all the more as you see the day approaching.... Remember the earlier days after you had received the light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering... So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to presevere so that when you have done the will of God you will receive what he has promised. For in just a very little while, He who is coming will come and not delay..." Hebrews 10:23-25; 32-37

1 comment:

Pam said...

God so wants me to learn these verses. This passage has been in front of me at least three different times this week -- including this one now : )

Can't wait to hear what God is speaking to your heart, dear friend.

So glad to hear you are encountering Him intimately. I long for more and more of that, too.