Saturday, July 04, 2009

There is so much going on that I would love to share with everyone... I just haven't gotten it all formulated in my brain yet. Still trying to digest it all. to say the least I have a new found joy and excitement that seems to be outweighing the bad days. I will share soon. I promise.

In the meantime, if you have a few minutes will you please click on the articles below. You don't have to read them unless you want to. I am trying to work diligently towards our goal of getting out of debt so we will be ready for what God wants us to do in the future. But since I can't really get a job outside of my home, I am trying to write as many articles as I can. In most cases they pay per view so I need as many views as I can get. Thank you for your help!

Gluten Free Chicken and Dumplings
Camping at Colorado Campground
Literary Motifs in Lord of the Rings: Return of the Kings
Photos of Manitou Lake in Woodland Park, Colorado
How to Make Good Bread Using a Bread Machine
How to Make a Rubber Duck Themed Baby Shower Cake
How to Make Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

No comments: