Sunday, July 19, 2009

Its another late night for me! I am waiting for laundry to be done so I can finish packing...Brittney and Jason are going to camp again tomorrow. This time they have the incredible opportunity to attend Camp Eagle Lake through the Navigators/Glen Eyerie. This is so exciting!!!! We can not wait to hear what God will do through and in our children's lives this week.

The other kids are going to Mamaw camp for a couple of days. They too will have a wonderful time and will spriritually be nutured. I am so blessed to have a wonderful mother in law who takes her role as grandma seriously.

And I will be completely honest- I get to spend a couple of days with no kids. This is the one thing I am looking forward to the most. I am so ready for a small break to rest and refresh. I can't wait to sleep!!!!

Anyway, thanks to all of you who have prayed me through the past couple of days. Your prayers have been answered and the Lord is my truly proving himself to be faithful in being my strength.

No comments: