Friday, February 26, 2010

Been thinking a lot about friends lately...
and how much a part of my life they are. So many of you have walked through different parts of my life journey with me. Some of you from the time I was just a little girl. Some of you have been there my whole life. Others of you are treasures that have grown more valuable over the test of time, distance, and experience. Some of you have shared your heart with me and given me the gift of your priceless friendship. Some of you are new friends who have brought so much meaning and purpose into my life recently. For all of you, and the part you have played in my life I am thankful.

Some songs that I have been listening to lately have reminded me of some specific friendships and memories with some special people. And since I am sitting here in this quiet hospital room with nothing else to do you all get the pleasure of listening to them too!!!

These first two songs remind me of my group of friends from my trip to Guatemala. We often sang these songs...especially at the end of our time. And I am so thankful that some of these friends are still my friends today, especially my best friend Gretchen!! I can't believe so many years have passed.




This song is for all of you who have walked through the tough times with me.





This one is for my Tennessee girls...brings back so many memories of the good "old" days.



And for those of you who have spoken truth over my life, showering me with prayer and love.

This one is for my sister Reagan...remember this????


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I'm thankful for you too, my friend. And praying for you and Jon during this time....He is the great physician who knows exactly what Jon needs.

Love you.