Monday, September 21, 2009

I have so much to blog about but don't have time right now. I have a feeling the next few days will provide ample time to get caught up. I wanted to let you all know that Jonathan will be admitted to the hospital tomorrow morning for some extensive observation and testing. We need to find out what is going on with him. If this is the new normal, I can deal with that as long as they tell me that is what it is. But until we know that for sure I am not content to just sit back and watch whatever is happening happen.

Basically he has been up and down since we were last in the hospital 4 weeks ago. There is no explanation for all the changes that are going on. Finally on Friday the doctor decided we were going to figure it out. So we are to stay in the hospital until we have it figured out.

Mya and I will be joining Jon in the hospital adventure. Shawn is staying here with the other three. I am hopeful we won't be there too long. So I am off now to get ready. Thank you for praying for, supporting, and loving our family through this journey. We love you all.

No comments: