Sunday, January 18, 2009

Urgent Prayer Request!!!!

Please pray diligently for my friend, Cindy, tonight and in the coming days. She is one of the moms who I teach with at co-op. We have become pretty close. I received an email today from her that has left me on my knees crying out to the Lord for his intervention and healing.

She had begun having numbness in her legs. Since then it has progressed to numb from the ribs down. Apparently she is in the hospital unable to walk right at all. So far the doctors have found 2 spots in her brain and a large spinal tumor. They are going to do surgery on Monday to remove the tumor. As you can imagine, she is scared but knows Jesus is holding her.

Pray for her family. She has several grown children and a little boy in 2nd grade who is one of Jon's best friends. Pray for God to give her peace regarding all the decisions.

Thank you friends for being so faithful.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Kelly,
I am so sorry to hear that. We will definitely be praying for Cindy and her family. Please keep us posted. Love Beth

Anonymous said...

that is heart breaking news.:(im so sorry sis.we'll all pray for up here in the frozen north!love you sis,stay strong!

Pam said...

Kelly, I will be praying, too. Please keep us posted as you get news on Cindy.

Thanks for letting us know!

Jennifer said...

I am praying for her as well - asking God to work miracles.