Friday, October 03, 2008

Readers Wanted!!!!

Recently, I discovered that you can write articles for ehow.com and get paid for it! I decided to try and see if it really works...if it doesn't then nothing is lost. In order for this to be successful I need your help. If you have a few extra moments, could you click on the link to the left titled "Ehow Articles". Go through and read what I have written...you never know you might find something you could use!!!! From what I have heard, the more people who click on and read the articles I write the more I will get paid. Who knows? Maybe you might want to join me and share about things you know. Let me know if you do and I will definately read your articles.
I am hoping that this might be another way to supplement my husband's income and provide a way for us to share Christ with the needy around us.

Thank you for your help!

No comments: