Monday, July 07, 2008

Just not sure...

Please pray for me to have clarity of mind. My heart is tormented right now over the decision to "homeschool" the kids next year. There are so many thoughts and emotions going through my mind. I am actually surprised by the emotions that I am having. I desperately want to hear God's voice and be completely surrendered to it...but I can't tell if I can't hear it because my fear and pride are blocking it. Please pray for me to know what to do. And for God to reveal to me the root of the emotions and issues I am having. Everything is complicated by the complexity that Jonathan brings to our lives.

Oh- Jon has an MRI scheduled for THursday. Please also be in prayer about this. He has been doing fairly well but he has developed a tic of some sort and we are not sure what is going on.
Thanks.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Will be fervently praying for you Kelly and for Jon's MRI. (((HUGS)))